With experience as a senior finance professional, executive coach, head of internal audit and board effectiveness consultant, James is uniquely placed to act as a sounding board to senior managers. He offers to be a sounding board in which clients can examine issues in complete confidence, using his considerable personal experience, but recognising the unique circumstances that so often define the challenges heads of audit face.
Recent coaching assignments include:
- Supporting a new Head of Internal audit before making their first presentation to the board;
- Helping manage difficult finance directors
- Thinking about the politics around outsourcing proposals
- Creating a strategic influencing plan for key stakeholders
- Building the confidence of heads of audit to deal with difficult staff and manager issues
Find out more about Leadership & Political Savvy: